Galaxy Digital Business Services
In order to legally work in the U.A.E., a valid authorization to work is required, which is directly linked to the residence visa and is obtained through Employer sponsorship.
To be eligible for a residence visa, the applicant must have employment with a company that is registered in the U.A.E. (either within a Free Zone or on the Mainland) and has a valid Trade Licence and Establishment Card.
EER visa application and case management services include:
- Collation of documentation and local attestations;
- Preparation and submission of applications to the relevant authorities;
- Payment of government fees on behalf of clients;
- Arrange and accompany clients to medicals and Emirates ID biometrics;
- Arrange business and tourist visas both in-bound and out-bound;
- Provide regular status reports to all stakeholders;
- Full Case Management through to completion;
- Advice and consultation on immigration matters;
- Tracking and Management of visas to ensure timely renewals;
- Visa cancellations for Employee and dependents.
- Both an In-Country and Out-of-Country visa application is permitted but it is recommended to do an Out-of-Country application.
- On receipt of the initial application, the authorities will carry out security checks and depending on the nationality, these checks can take up to 8 weeks to be completed, therefore it is better to complete this whilst the applicant if outside the country.
- Once the checks have been completed and the application has been approved, an entry permit will be issued and the employee can then enter the country and complete the medical, Emirates ID biometrics and visa stamping.
- Once the visa has been issued and the Emirates ID card has been issued, the employee can then start the dependent visa process, if required.
- If the dependent(s) travel together with the employee, they will need a visa to enter the country (e.g. visa on arrival, visit visa or tourist visa, which can then be converted to a residence visa in-country).
- The visa will be issued for 2 or 3 years – it will match the duration of the sponsor.
- In the absence of employment, it is possible to obtain an investor visa through the purchase of a property with a minimum value of AED1m or through the establishment of a business.
- A visa will be granted for 2 years under this category
- In order to attend meetings, events, conferences, seminars etc, a business/visit visa/mission visa is required and can be valid for 30 or 90 days depending on the issuing authority.
Once the employee has obtained a residence visa, they can then sponsor their dependents (spouse, children, parents, parents-in-law, domestic staff).
Our team of experienced and knowledgeable immigration consultants will manage the entire visa process and liaise directly with immigration, Ministry of Labour and the different Free Zone Authorities (as applicable – note that each fall under the basis U.A.E immigration rules but will operate differently and may have slightly different requirements) to ensure full compliance with the rules and regulations of the UAE.